lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

Starting point

"Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita."





LO PLAIN LO

20th of February, perfect day to start Lo plain Lo.If I tell you the truth I've been wanting to put hands on this project since quite a lot, and it has been impossible for me due to perpetual exams and constant laziness, but yeah, I have finally decided to do it.

I am Rosa, eighteen and spanish. I study bussines administration in Madrid and I would love to work in the fashion industry in a future. I am passionate for fashion and any kind of artistic expression. I feel inspired by Indie music, photography, cinema,the 60's, tattoos, piercings, and animals.

With this blog I just wanna express myself, and basically do something which I like. As you can see, the name of the blog is inspired on one of my favourite films and novels, Lolita ,from the russian writter Vladimir Nabokov.

To finish off this brief intro to Lo plain Lo, I'll leave you with some words of William Shakespeare that made me stop to think for a while today. I hope you guys like the blog.


                                XX







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario